For the past three decades, J.R. Hoe has been supplying structural steel and miscellaneous metals for infrastructure projects in the eastern United States.
Types of projects:
- Water and Wastewater treatment Plants in Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, and Washington, DC
- Light Rail
- J.R. Hoe has worked on DOT projects in Connecticut, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia
- Power Plants
- Standard for Steel Building Structures
- Certified Bridge Fabrication – Simple
- Standard for Bridge and Highway Metal Components
- J.R. Hoe has been an AISC certified shop since 2010
- J.R. Hoe employs welders that are certified per AWS D1.1 (carbon steel), D1.2 (aluminum), D1.6 (stainless steel) and D1.5 (bridge) and employs an in-house CWI
- J.R. Hoe fabricates components from carbon steel, aluminum and stainless steel.
- J.R. Hoe Steel Shop has been accident free since 2010